Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My favorite present for young girls

Do any of you have "go to" gifts? I am a creature of habit, and I often find myself migrating to the same items in the toy section when it's time to pick up a birthday or Christmas gift. One of my regular gifts is certainly these B. Pop-Arty Beads. I love them! I get them almost every time I need to buy for a 4-8 year old girl.  In fact, I couldn't resist picking up a set for my daughter (planning to give it to her this Christmas -- yes I know it's April!)

I love them!  Essentially, they are a bucket of colorful beads that can be "popped" into place to create different necklaces and bracelets and I think rings.  There are lots of interesting shapes and textures.  They can be taken apart and put back together over and over again.

Super fun!

P.S.  Don't forget to enter our locket giveaway!  It, along with our 10% Etsy discount code, ends Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. I a FOR SURE going to remember this, I would have flipped for this kind of thing when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has these...and LOVES them! I give them to all of my nieces (I have a lot of nieces) under the age of 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for a gift-i know my girls would love this! i've never heard of them-thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this might be something I need to get for someone's upcoming birthday. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete