Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Return Address Stamps

I love using prefabricated return address labels and stamps on my letters.  Especially at Christmas time.  I like to hand address each Christmas card we send, but I have no problem stamping on my return address.  I have been thinking of getting a new stamp.  There are many, many, many cute stamps to be found on Etsy, but today I wanted to share with you these cute options from Run, Ellie, Run. 



This one would be cute on the back of a letter.
Lynsee and I ordered a custom stamp from this shop last summer.  They did a fantastic job of creating exactly what we needed and were super easy to work with.  We highly recommend!

3 comments:

  1. i can totally see you getting the bird one!!! THose are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really nice designs. I use Able Labels for my address labels but these are fantastic

    ReplyDelete