Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Company Store Kids

A few years ago, my friend Liz, introduced me to The Company Store.  It's sort of like a Pottery Barn (not quite as cute), but their prices are much lower.  They also have a Company Store Kids.  You can find some good things there if you look.  And I think the selection has gotten a little better over the years.  Anyway, I purchased my boys bedding there.  I did have kind of a rotten customer service experience, but I don't think most people would encounter the difficulties I did, so I will still recommend them.

Recently, they have begun to carry childrens clothing.  They have some fun holiday wear, that seems to be fairly reasonable in price.  Check them out!


I especially like this ruffle burst tee for little girls, and this hooded henley for boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment