Thursday, September 16, 2010

Minute to Win it!


My seven year old and his friend were, obviously, bored one day and came up with the cutest idea.  After watching Minute to Win it religiously, they decided to invent their own minute to win it.  Without any help from myself, they went and filled 4 cups with water and proceeded to look for the ping pong balls.  Once found, the fun began.  


The greatest part was watching them try over and over again to get the ball into the next cup, which at one point seemed impossible.  Soon after, the other little ones followed suit and set up their own two cups with water.  My tile floor was covered in water within minutes, but it was well worth it.


Just look at my little one's face the moment his hard work paid off!  I just wish the photographer could have had her camera aimed just a bit higher.  Don't worry, I'm not a paid photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment