Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Like Pulling Teeth

I don't know of a single individual who wants to be the poor soul sitting in this seat!  I hate the dentist.  I shouldn't say "the dentist", but I hate going to the dentist. 

 Today was not the best of days in my household.  Two of my children had to have some work done today, but my five year old had to have MAJOR work.  When the kid comes out of the room with drenched clothes and you find out it's actually sweat, you know you're in for it.  What's even worse is the fact that when my kids come out of anesthesia, or anything similar, they turn into MONSTERS!  No joke.  This isn't the first time I've experienced anesthesia meanness.  When my oldest came out of it after his tonsillectomy, I thought he was going to, literally, rip my head off.  I was hoping it was just him, but no sirree.  It must run in the family.  It's not from me, that's all I'm saying.

So it's quiet time for now and I will continue to try to make the two of them happy...even though it's pretty much impossible.  Wish me luck!  I'm just glad it's over and I will leave you with one tip:  Floss!  Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment