Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sprinkles!!

Have you ever?... Have you ever tried a Sprinkles Cupcake? If not, you are definitely missing out! Big time! Order some NOW!! Now, let me just add that I've had an expensive cupcake before and it was not all it was baked up to be. The cake was dry and the icing was triple what it should have been. I think they did that to, hopefully, cover up the awful dry crumbs in your mouth. Needless to say, I was a bit of a skeptic when a friend of mine showed up at our door with a dozen Sprinkles cupcakes. I was wrong! I am not wrong very often, but when I am, I am willing to admit it. The cupcakes were amazing!!! My favorite...the red velvet. Heavenly! I crave them on a daily basis and thank my lucky stars that the shop is a safe enough distance away that I have not, yet, made an appearance there. Maybe for my babies birthday!
I was ecstatic to find out that Sprinkles also sells their cupcake mix online so you may whip up a batch in the comfort of your own home. Even better...they had red velvet mix available. Even better than that...if someone out there had the recipe and I could just make them from scratch on my own. Please share, if you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment